Job Connections - View Job Opportunities
Boulder Media are looking for an organised, experienced and highly motivated Animation Production Manager to oversee a staff of 40+ on an exciting and fast paced project.
The ideal candidate will have all the characteristics and skills detailed below and at least 3-4 years’ experience in a Production Management role in an animation environment.
- You will be required to deal with the pre-production studio ensuring that all episodic shipments are complete and ready for core production
- Communicate clearly and regularly with the Producers and Directors at Boulder Media on the production status
- Create and maintain a detailed weekly report for the production of the series and the individual departments
- Create a Production report for the external studio to ensure all scheduled plans sync up
- Help to plan and troubleshoot the pipeline for the production and any delays in delivery
- Manage overall production schedule including interdepartmental workflow and monitor / oversee department schedules and priorities
- Plan with the available resources to optimise the efficiency of each department in line with the schedule
- Ensure the production team understand the goals and deadlines of each assignment and key milestone deliveries
- Manage the animation and asset delivery to overseas animation vendor/s and in turn their deliveries back.
- Coordinate the execution of retakes and report on the level called and impact on core production.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment, encouraging and fostering a healthy atmosphere in a pressured environment, setting achievable goals and supporting the team to hit any goals or deadlines that are set out before them.
- A good working knowledge of the Harmony animation pipeline is not necessary but would be a distinct advantage when applying
The salary for this role will be €48,000 p.a.
To Apply: Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those with the required 3-4 years production management experience will be considered.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
Boulder Media is an equal opportunities employer.
- Toon Boom Harmony