Job Connections - View Job Opportunities
The incumbent of this position will works directly and closely with the Board of Directors, animators, artists, and technical department to manage and run the entire production process.
- Instructing the computer graphics and animation team in using Toon Boom Harmony and Storyboard Pro, providing appropriate feedback as well as enabling them to develop their ability.
- Working closely with the Board of Directors to set up a 2D animation production pipeline, converting all the workflows from traditional to digital methods.
- Overseeing all technical and artistic elements of the animation projects to achieve stunning artistic vision.
- Maintaining a production schedule according to the instructions of the Board of Directors
- Education: University degree, Bachelor’s Degree in computer animation is an advantage.
- Experience: Work experience is an important factor in the selection process but not a requirement
- Language: Excellent English skills in both speaking and writing
- Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of computer animation workflows and acquaintance with traditional animation principles
Skills and Abilities:
- Complete knowledge of 2D design and animation tools and techniques, including proficiency in Toon Boom Harmony (compulsory), Storyboard Pro and Photoshop;
- Excellent artistic ability with a breadth of artistic styles as presented in a good portfolio of previous work.
- Interpersonal communication, problem-solving and project management skills;
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up, strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
How to apply:
Interested candidates for this position should submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume or curriculum vitae with the following information: Position Title, Dates Available to Work, Full Name as well as any other names used, Current Address, Day, Evening, and Cell phone numbers, Country of Residence and Citizenship, Passport or Identification Number, Eligibility to work in the country, Education Background, Skills, Training courses, Language Skills, and Work Experience;
- Online reel or portfolio (preference will be given to applicants with multiple high-quality demo work).
- Any other documentation (essays, certificates, awards, etc.,) that addresses the qualification.
- Toon Boom Harmony
- Toon Boom Storyboard Pro