Upgrading a Multi-seat setup from Animate version 1 to Animate 2
Existing network customers who wish to upgrade from Animate version 1 to Animate 2 MUST contact Toon Boom.
- Toon Boom will automatically send a list of all the Toon Boom Animate version 1 seats which that customer has.
- The customer must return EACH Animate version 1 Product Code from EACH machine on which Animate version 1 is currently installed. Product Codes must be returned using an internet connection.
If you don't know how to return the Product Code using the Activation Wizard click here.
NOTE: The number of returned Animate version 1 Product Codes MUST match the list sent to the customer by Toon Boom.
- Only after Toon Boom has received and verified ALL of the customer's returned Animate version 1 Product Codes will Toon Boom then send the correct number of permanent Animate 2 Product Codes to the customer.
- These Product Codes must be entered in the Product Code field of the Toon Boom Activation Wizard on each machine where Animate 2 is installed.
* Product Code: A secure twenty-character alphanumeric code provided by Toon Boom licensing when the legally purchased software is registered for activation. Without this code Toon Boom products cannot be activated or used.
Publish date: August 31, 2012
- Windows (all)
- Mac OS X (all)
- Animate (all)
- Animate Pro (all)