Screen turns black whenever I try to draw inside Toon Boom Studio
If you are using Studio 5 and the screen turns black when you draw, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the top menu.
- Click on Edit > Preferences.
- In the Preferences window click on the Display tab.
- Change the renderer from Direct3D to OpenGL.
- Make sure you uncheck the Full Screen OpenGL Anti-Aliasing.
- Restart the software after making these changes.
Publish date: June 19, 2012
Category: Software Issues
- Windows (all)
- Mac OS X (all)
- Studio (all)