Error (-5006 : 0x80004005) during installation of the software
Publish Date: June 8, 2012
Category: Software Issues
This error message can be resolved by running setup from within the Add/Remove Programs utility in the Control Panel.
To do this on Windows 2000, XP, or Server 2003, perform the following steps:
- In the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
- Open the Add or Remove Programs utility.
- Click on Add New Programs, this is found on the left side of the Add or Remove Programs utility window
- Click the CD button. When the wizard appears, click Next.
After searching your CD drive, a page will appear asking you for the program you wish to run.
- Click Browse to locate the installer, this should be the setup.exe found inside the Setup folder.
- Click Next to begin the installation.
This should allow you to proceed with the installation.
Mac OS X (all)
Storyboard Pro (all)
Storyboard Pro 3D