Troubleshooting Integrated Intel Graphic Cards
Publish Date: June 8, 2012
Category: Software Issues
If your TabletPC has an integrated graphics card and it occasionally crashes then do one of the following:
- Install the latest TabletPC drivers
- Reduce the hardware acceleration setting of your TabletPC
Installing the latest drivers:
- Go to the TabletPC manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions and install these on your TabletPC.
Reducing Hardware acceleration on a Windows XP TabletPC:
- Right-click on the desktop and select Properties from the menu.
- In Properties, click on the Settings tab.
- In the Settings tab, click on the Advanced button, this opens a dialog showing the graphics display options.
- Click on the Troubleshoot tab.
- In the Troubleshoot tab, drag the Hardware Acceleration slider to the extreme left.
- Click the Apply button and then the OK button. You are returned to the Settings dialog box.
- Click on the OK button in the Settings dialog.
- Open your Toon Boom program and test its functionality.
NOTE: If you find your computer's performance has been reduced, try dragging the Hardware Acceleration slider one notch to the right. Retest the Toon Boom program functionality.
Storyboard Pro (all)
Storyboard Pro 3D