Troubleshooting Integrated Intel Graphic Cards
If your TabletPC has an integrated graphics card and it occasionally crashes then do one of the following:
- Install the latest TabletPC drivers
- Reduce the hardware acceleration setting of your TabletPC
Installing the latest drivers:
- Go to the TabletPC manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions and install these on your TabletPC.
Reducing Hardware acceleration on a Windows XP TabletPC:
- Right-click on the desktop and select Properties from the menu.
- In Properties, click on the Settings tab.
- In the Settings tab, click on the Advanced button, this opens a dialog showing the graphics display options.
- Click on the Troubleshoot tab.
- In the Troubleshoot tab, drag the Hardware Acceleration slider to the extreme left.
- Click the Apply button and then the OK button. You are returned to the Settings dialog box.
- Click on the OK button in the Settings dialog.
- Open your Toon Boom program and test its functionality.
NOTE: If you find your computer's performance has been reduced, try dragging the Hardware Acceleration slider one notch to the right. Retest the Toon Boom program functionality.
Publish date: June 8, 2012
Category: Software Issues
- Windows XP
- Storyboard (all)
- Storyboard Pro (all)
- Storyboard Pro 3D