How to view your Storyboard Project in real time
Publish Date: June 4, 2012
Category: Software Issues
To view your entire project in real time:
- In Storyboard select Menu > File > Export to Movie.
- Select QuickTime Movie (*.mov) and select Options.
NOTE: It may be preferable to choose Quarter Size depending on the length of the project and the resources available on your computer.
To view a range of shots in your Storyboard project in real time:
- Choose the Timeline View, View > Timeline Workspace , or use the keyboard shortcut .
- Select a closely linked range of shots.
- Select Looping.
- Select Play and let the sequence run once to commit it to memory. Subsequent replays of the sequence will occur in real time.
Mac OS X (all)
Storyboard Pro (all)
Storyboard Pro 3D