Was this video useful to you?
Rate this video from 1 to 5.
Selection and Editing
Learn about the selection stage of the character design process.
- 1. Interface — 1m
- 2. Brush and Pencil Tools — 2m
- 3. Camera and Drawing View — 1m
- 4. Introduction to Character Design — 1m
- 5. Shape Psychology — 3m
- 6. Brainstorming Ideas — 2m
- 7. Selection and Editing — 1m
- 8. Refining Your Design — 2m
- 9. Cleaning-Up Your Design — 6m
- 10. Art Layers — 2m
- 11. Colour Palette and Paint — 3m
- 12. Importing Images — 2m
So once you've generated a variety of options for your overall design, then its time to make some choices which can be choosing from one of the combinations of shape and proportion that you sketched, or it can be combining aspects of two or more of your options.