Software Instructor / Demo Artist
The Software Instructor/Demo Artist is a member of the Sales team and is reporting to the Vice-President of Sales. His main responsibilities are to perform demonstrations and trainings of Toon Boom software applications at customer premises worldwide. This person works in collaboration with the marketing and R&D teams to improve the quality, performance, presentation and usage of our products.
- Conduct training on Toon Boom Animation solutions worldwide;
- Perform demonstrations to prospects in road shows, tradeshows and private demos to support sales personnel and distributors;
- Develop efficient training tools and solutions and create tutorials;
- Develop demo materials that summarize the products features and benefits;
- Maintain and write a FAQ list;
- Improve client’s and distributor’s training;
- Keep up to date in the latest features of our products;
- Create tutorials or material to help users work with our software;
Skills and competencies
- Experience in production is an absolute must, with a preference for an animator or rigger;
- Excellent knowledge of latest Harmony, Animate Pro, Storyboard Pro and others Toon Boom professional products;
- Knowledge of cut-out , paper-free and traditional workflows;
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written);
- Very personable;
- Ability to adapt easily to various environment;
- Knowledge of different culture is an asset;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Knowledge of a third language is an asset;
- Ability to travel more than 50% of the time.
If you like new challenges and being part of a dynamic team and you want to participate to the success of a fast paced and growing organisation. We want to hear from you.
Please fill the form below.