Technical Support Specialist
Toon Boom’s Technical Support Specialist diagnoses, researches, solves or escalates customer’s issues, as well as documents solutions.
- Diagnose, analyze and solve customer’s problems.
- Answer customer’s requests in a fast and accurate way to help solve their problems with tools accessible for both sides.
- Report all activities in the call tracking database.
- Update/monitor the Support section of the website including the User Forums and Knowledge Base.
- Determine customer’s requirements by establishing strong relationships with users.
- Participate in team meetings to share solutions.
- Test customer’s technical issues when required.
- Document solutions.
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven track record of solving technical problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent English and French oral and written skills. Additional languages a plus.
- Clear and concise communication skills in order to answer customer enquiries.
- Excellent knowledge of system administration and networking is an asset.
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OS (Linux is an asset).
- Good knowledge of scripting (Java, Python, C#).
- Game programming is an asset (HTML5, Unity, Cocos2D).
- Organized and works work well under pressure.
- Eager to learn new technologies.
Toon Boom Animation Inc., a Corus Entertainment Inc. company, is a worldwide leader in digital content and animation creation, delivering software products and services to a global community of animation studios, gaming studios, educational institutions, individual professionals and amateurs, and many other markets.
Please fill the form below.