MIFA 2012 - Annecy
Toon Boom is pleased to announce that we will be attending the Mifa 2012 event in Annecy, France this June.
Come and see the latest versions of Harmony, Storyboard Pro, Storyboard Pro 3D and Manager products.
We will be showing the benefits of our new 64-bit architecture in our professional product range, here are a few features:
- Faster user interface, interactive playback, compositing and special effects rendering.
- Pencil lines supporting textures and variable line thickness.
- Images and drawings animated over time using advanced bone and curve deformers.
- Built-in particle effects and dozens of other effects.
- Import and use 3D assets within Harmony as well as transform objects on all 3 axes
How to optimize production management presented by Francisco Del Cueto, CTO, Toon Boom Animation Inc.
- Tuesday, June 5, Chambre de métiers, 14h30 – 17h30
More information to follow soon.
For information please send an email to email@example.com