Job Connections - View Job Opportunities
We are seeking an artist to animate 3 short promotional trailers of an upcoming released sci-fi fantasy eBook, available for online download (Kindle, Google etc). Animatic example can be given to the interested applicants, through the email below, for consideration and discussion.
- Trailer format: 1920x1080, 24 fps rendered (unnecessary drawing keyframe rate).
- The trailer duration (i.e. the portions you animate) as follows: Trailer 1 (17~20s), Trailer 2 (17~20s), Trailer 3 (28~32s).
- The trailer main focus is on characters & actions. Only simple background is needed unless, in some shots, specific buildings or environment are indicated in the animatics.
- The tentative deadline of this project is around end Sept to mid Oct, 2016.
- Budget around 800~1000 USD for all 3 trailers.
- Payment via Paypal, divided into 3-4 milestones.
For our consideration, please email to us: firstname.lastname@example.org, with  a BRIEF CV or introduction of you, and  showing previous animated works (at most 3 short best works).
The artist is REQUIRED to adopt the following:
- The trailer is colored with at least flat-shading (e.g. anime). But a more complicated style (e.g. gradation, semi-realistic etc.) is preferred.
- Able to draw the smallest numbers of keyframe to achieve the ideas. However, storyboarding style (i.e. still picture animation) is not accepted.
- Able to do a smooth cam movement (e.g. shake, tilt, pan, lens blur etc.) and good drawing perspectives.
- Able to show the ability to create a visually pleased, and visually impact images on drawing, coloring and camera works. (High selection chance)
- Open-minded on drawing "anti-norms" animation (e.g. female violence, erotica, anti-feminism etc.)
- MUST follow a provided STYLE GUIDE (for important visual details)
- Keep the work confidential until the trailers are released.
- Toon Boom Harmony
- Toon Boom Animate Pro
- Toon Boom Animate
- Toon Boom Studio