Job Connections - View Job Opportunities
ShadowMachine Portland is looking for a skilled technical director that knows the ins and outs of Toon Boom Harmony. Our production will be integrating 2D and 3D elements and we need a highly skilled generalist to assist in navigating the pipeline. You will work alongside the Supervising Director and Art Director to enhance animation procedures and assist in trouble shooting technical issues along the way. We are looking for a well-organized person with great leadership skills and the passion to educate those around them.
Project is on-site at our studio in Portland, OR. Duration: 3-6 months depending on skill set. Salary: DOE.
- Advanced knowledge of Toon Boom Storyboard Pro and Toon Boom Harmony
- Rigging in Toon Boom Harmony
- Complete knowledge of 2D design and animation tools and techniques
- Knowledge of integrating 3D elements into Harmony.
- Experience in episodic production
- Interpersonal communication, problem-solving and project management skills
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up, strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Toon Boom Harmony