Job Connections - View Job Opportunities
Nelvana Studio has an exciting opportunity for 2D Digital Supervising Animator in our Toronto office. This position reports to the Director, manages the animators and is responsible for ensuring animation quality is maintained and delivered on schedule.
Duties include but not limited to:
- supervising animators
- assigning scenes to animators
- Testing and troubleshooting assets to ensure functionality
- Reviewing and calling re-takes at layout stage
- Assigning, tracking and creatively reviewing Animator’s work to ensure it is completed on schedule and meets the standards and style of the series
- mentoring Animators
- Knowledge of both design and how design to be animated (breaking)
- Proficiency in Harmony, Storyboard Pro, Photoshop, Excel, Word as well as other 2D software packages as required
- Strong eye for acting, action analysis, and over all animation skills
- Ability to communicate visually
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills via verbal and/or written techniques
Interested applicants are invited to send a Demo Reel and Resume to: Nelvana.firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please include 2D Digital Supervising Animator in the subject line on your cover letter.
* No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Toon Boom Harmony
- Toon Boom Storyboard Pro