Our team is looking for an experienced 2D Character Artist to join our team in the production of a long-form pre-school animated series. We value creativity, collaboration and a can-do attitude in all our team members.
- Create highly quality character illustrations
- Make necessary changes based on feedback to ensure that the art is in-line with the artistic vision.
- Create concepts that communicate the stylistic language to other production team members.
- Translate character description and attitude from script to visual design
- Follow production pipeline, ensure art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into products
You may also send applications to email@example.com stating the role you are applying to, along with link containing your most recent work and the following information:
- Some words to introduce yourself and where you are based.
- Examples of your background work & showreels, please indicate what software was used.
- Experience & skills
- Experience as 2D Character Artist in the production of pre-school animated series.
- Availability over the next few months and an indication of your hourly / day rates. Other conditions:
- The project term is up to 6 months.
- Hour rates subject to experience.
- Proficient experience in Photoshop.
Other relevant software is a plus.
- Superb imagination and creativity
- Ability to match existing art styles.
- Strong sense of color, design, and shapes
- Ability to give characters life and personality
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work well under deadlines.
- Ability to take a character from idea all the way to finished art.
- Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Be willing to take on constructive feedback.
- Have previous work experience as 2D Character Artist in the production of pre-school animated series is a plus!
Candidates without a portfolio or a showreel will not be taken into consideration. If you feel you are suitable for this project, please lets us know. We will send you more information on the project to discuss your role in more detail.