Knowledge BaseFind your solution by searching our articles or browsing by category below.
Screen turns black whenever I try to draw inside Toon Boom Studio
Publish Date: June 19, 2012 Category: Software Issues
If you are using Studio 5 and the screen turns black when you draw, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the top menu.
- Click on Edit > Preferences.
- In the Preferences window click on the Display tab.
- Change the renderer from Direct3D to OpenGL.
- Make sure you uncheck the Full Screen OpenGL Anti-Aliasing.
- Restart the software after making these changes.
Mac OS X (all)