Where can I download the patch for my software?
There are two ways to obtain your update patch, which method you use depends on how you obtained your software license.
If you registered your software online (the license was not given to you by our licensor) do the following:
- Login in to the Member section of our website http://www.toonboom.com/members/ by entering your username and password.
- Go to the My Downloads section.
- In the My Downloads section you will find your license file and a link where you can download the software patch.
If you had received a license from our licensing department, do the following:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You MUST include the following information in the email:
- Product Name
- Product License Number
- Your name, or if you are have purchased this for a company, the name of that company
- A valid email address where we can send the patch information.
Once you have provided us with this data, we send you an email containing a direct link to the software patch.
Publish date: June 8, 2012
Category: Software Issues
- Windows (all)
- Mac OS X (all)