Error message on Mac when opening Storyboard Pro
Could not open /Applications/Toon Boom Storyboard Pro.localized/Toon Boom Storyboard Pro.app/Contents/usa/etc/resolution.conf
When this error message appears, do the following to resolve the issue:
- On Mac, go to Applications > Toon Boom Storyboard Pro; [Ctrl]+right click on Storyboard Pro.
- Select Show Package Contents.
- Click on Contents > usa > etc.
- [Ctrl]+right click on resolution.conf and select Get Info.
- Click on the Lock icon at the bottom of the resolution.conf info window to unlock it.
- Enter your password, if prompted.
- Next to each user account under Name, click on the permissions under Privilege and set to Read & Write.
Publish date: June 8, 2012
Category: Software Issues
- Windows (all)
- Mac OS X (all)