Knowledge Base

Find your solution by searching our articles or browsing by category below.

What are Academic Versions?

Academic versions of our software provide users with full versions of our products at a reduced cost. This is done through the Toon Boom Academic Licensing Program (TALP), which enables schools, students and faculty members to purchase single educational licenses of Toon Boom products.