"There is nothing to install" message appears while installing TBS
Publish Date: June 4, 2012
Category: Software Issues
You might encounter this message while trying to install Toon Boom Studio or Toon Boom Studio Express on Mac, ''You cannot continue. There is nothing to install".
This occurs because there are still some traces of a previous installation of Toon Boom Studio on your machine.
- When you uninstall Toon Boom Studio, you need to make sure that you put the Toon Boom Studio folder in the recycling bin.
- Then, go on the drive where Toon Boom Studio was installed.
- Then go into Library, then Receipts.
- Find all the files related to Toon Boom Studio and delete them.
- Once this is done, try installing Toon Boom Studio, the installation should work.