Knowledge BaseFind your solution by searching our articles or browsing by category below.
After I download my purchased product, where can I find the file?
Publish Date: June 5, 2012 Category: Procedure
- Depending on your web browser the default location may be your desktop.
- If not, try going to the Start Up menu and selecting your name (or the name of the user if it is not your name).
- A window will open with different folders inside. Double-click on the Downloads folder to check inside.
Mac OS X:
- If you are using Safari, the default location is the Download folder in your home account (often your name) directory.
- For Firefox users, the default location is the desktop.
Please note that these settings can be changed and it's possible that the files are saved somewhere else on your hard drive.
Mac OS X (all)