Tip of the Week Rough Drawings in Animate Pro and Harmony
Montreal, Canada - April 20, 2012
In the latest installment of our Tip of the Week series of Animation tutorials our resident expert and Professional Product Manager, Lilly Vogelesang, will walk you through the best and most efficient way to use Rough Drawings files in our professional software.
In the eight minute video Rough Drawings In Animate Pro and Harmony, Lilly will discuss:- using Roughs in Animate; How to set up a blue colour; She will show you how easy it is to zoom and rotate the workspace; You will find out about using using Roughs in Animate Pro; Learn about texture brushes in Animate Pro; How to load your own custom texture from Photoshop; using Roughs in Animate; Finally using Cleans in Harmony with the Pencil tool.
So get comfortable, watch the video and learn how to experience a better way to more efficient and satisfying animation, with our Tip of the Week.
More Animation Resources from Toon Boom
When you have watched our latest Tips of the Week we have much more for you to learn about. Make use of these great animation resources to become the very best.
Visit our Toon Boom Tips Channel on YouTube and watch all of the Tips of the Week.
Become a better animator by visiting our Toon Boom Professional Animating Resources:
- Producing a 3DStereoscopic Project – Turn your project into a 3D Stereoscopic animation. Instructions and material.
- Templates – Professional-quality templates for Animate, Animate Pro and Harmony, everything from Sunrises to Particle Effects.
- Video Tutorials – Expert animation tutorials to help you begin and then progress to the highest level of animation expertise.
- Community Video Tutorials - These in-depth animation tutorials are created by some of Toom Boom’s industry power users.
- Visit our User Forums - We answer your questions. Work with other users and our experts to get answers to your animation and storyboarding questions.